Please try the following:
- Click the Village change button, or try again later.
- If you are Orochimaru and typed the village's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (Hidden Leaf Village).
- To check your shinobi inspector settings, click the KONOHA menu, and then click Shinobi Inspector Options. On the Elder Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your council or KAGE.
- If the Elder Council has enabled it, Anbu can examine your village and automatically discover Shinobi of Mass Destruction. If you would like to use the Anbu to try and discover them, click Detect Shinobi.
- Some villages require 128 thousand shinobi to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About Konoha Foreign Policy to determine what regime they will install.
- If you are an Old Konoha Village trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Villages. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Myst section and check settings for your exports to the Hidden Myst Village.
- Click the Bomb button if you are Tsunade.
Cannot find shinobis or Anbu Error